Now Offering TranscendAHP
We are excited to announce that we have become a recent affiliate of Transcend, a non-profit association. This means we can offer greater resources to our members through this new partnership.
Part of their offering includes a new insurance solution, TranscendAHP which offers our members the advantage of an association health plan. To learn more about Transcend, visit their website transcendmichigan.org.
TranscendAHP allows small businesses to attract and retain top talent by offering a robust health insurance package with affordable rates. To provide you with a more competitive set of solutions, Transcend has collaborated with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM) and Blue Care Network (BCN) to offer a multiple employer welfare arrangement designed as a fully-insured benefit option for businesses with 50 or fewer enrolled contracts, including sole proprietors.
Advantages of an Association Health Plan:
- Access to an exclusive menu of health insurance plan options from BCBSM and BCN, many of which are not available to small business owners outside of the Association Health Plan. All plans have been selected to appeal to the varying needs of Michigan small business owners.
- Access to the vast BCBSM and BCN network of physicians and hospitals.
- Special pricing that could lower your premiums.
- You continue to use the independent insurance agent of your choosing.
- Enhanced billing, enrollment and customer service.
How it works:
Notify your licensed health insurance agent that you would like a quote from the team at Transcend. If you’re not already working with an agent we can connect you with someone in your area.
To received these benefits, you must also be a member of Transcend. However, we have negotiated significant savings on dues to give you access to all that Transcend has to offer. Make certain that you tell your agent that you are an Alpena Area Chamber of Commerce member.