By serving its members the Alpena Area Chamber of Commerce actively champions economic development and the advancement of the community’s quality of life.
Michigan Small Business Survival Grant Program
Application window is now closed. Criteria that will be used to score/grade grant requests from businesses:
- Is business in a named industry impacted by the mask mandate?
- Can the business demonstrate they were impacted by mask mandate (measured by sales decline, month over month and/or year over year)?
- Status of business: fully open, partially open or closed?
- Physical storefront vs. home based?
- Funding needed reopen or remain open?
- Number of years in business?
- Revenue decline percentage?
UPCOMING CHAMBER EVENTS
Annual Chamber Dinner – “Joining Together for a Brighter Future”
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021 (tentative)
Time: 5:00 p.m. cocktails/hors d’oeuvres; 6:30 p.m. dinner
Location: APlex, 701 Woodward Ave., Alpena
Details: More information to come. We are currently accepting nominations for the following awards:
If you would like to schedule a ribbon cutting please contact us at 989.354.4181.